Come worship with us!
Immanuel Lutheran Church services can be viewed live here. You can join up to 15 minutes before church services begin. WORSHIP FOR SUNDAY August 2, 2020 IS AT 9:00 AM ONLY. THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE SERVICE AT CHURCH. Festival drive-thru meal will follow from 11:00 am till sold out at The La Vernia Chamber of Commerce Hall. The meal is a donation of $10 per plate.
If your computer has a camera, please DESELECT the camera image and MUTE the audio microphone at the bottom of the screen. If you are listening in on your phone, PLEASE mute the sound.
To follow along with the the Sunday Worship Service, you can view and download the worship program here Aug 2, 2020 Worship Program.
We have created a Webex Login Tutorial for anyone having trouble loging into the service. The tutorial is located HERE.
The free adobe reader is available by clicking on https://get.adobe.com/reader/
See “ILC Webinar Log in Process” below to view instructions on how to view the service.
ILC Webinar Log In Process
WORSHIP FOR SUNDAY August 2, 2020 IS AT 9:00 AM ONLY. THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE SERVICE AT CHURCH. Festival drive-thru meal will follow from 11:00 am till sold out at The La Vernia Chamber of Commerce Hall. The meal is a donation of $10 per plate.
PLEASE BE SURE TO TURN YOUR CAMERA OFF AND MUTE YOUR MIC ON YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE. Not doing so allows anyone that is online with us to hear and see you.
To join the meeting online, use one of the following ways:
- Go the Immanuel Lutheran Church’s Facebook page and click the link provided there
- Go to our web page — www.lvilc.org— and click the link provided or follow the instructions provided.
- Go to https://meetingsamer.webex.com. Enter the code: 126 822 0384 under “Join the meeting.” Enter the password: amen
- To join via land line or cell phone: call 1-415-655-0001; Enter the access code: 126 822 0384; enter the password: 2636
- You can follow along with the worship service by clicking HERE. Aug 2, 2020 Sunday Worship Program
You may send your offerings/tithes in through the mail or drop them off at the church office during regular office hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. The mailing address is: Immanuel Lutheran Church, PO Box 168, La Vernia TX 78121.
Please continue to reach out to those you know do not have access to computer/internet. Help them join by phone if possible. Keep them up-to-date with information you are receiving. If you need a number for someone, please call the church office.
We hope you will join us for worship. Please call us if you have problems logging in — 830-253-8121.
Update on Worship & Other Activities at Immanuel
The Congregation Council met on June 9, 2020 and decided to continue with worship in our sanctuary AND open up our buildings for other activities, at each group’s discretion.
Worship services will continue at 8:00 and 10:30 am, with live streaming from the 10:30 service. Reservations will no longer be required. We will continue to follow the guidelines previously set forth by the Council. We will continue social distancing in our seating, filling the sanctuary from front to back and dismissing from back to front.
If you are not feeling well, have any conditions that may compromise your health, or feel there is a chance you yave been exposed to Covid-19, please remain home and worship with us online.
These protocols will be followed for worship in the sanctuary:
1. Social distancing is required; families may sit together, but please follow the 6 ft rule. If you feel the need for more separation, the annex may be used for seating.
2. You will be seated as you arrive – from the front of the sanctuary to the back; dismissal will be done from the back to the front. Enter through the front double doors only.
3. Holy Communion will not be offered at this time.
4. Masks and gloves are encouraged, but not mandatory.
5. Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building. Sanitizer will be made available.
6. The Cry Room will be closed during this time to minimize cleaning requirements.
7. All items – hymnals, prayer request cards, envelopes, attendance pads, etc – will be removed from the pews to minimize cleaning. Please call or email during the week to give your prayer requests. There will be no bulletins handed out – the announcements and service will be viewed from the projection screens.
8. Offerings will be placed in a designated area.
9. Minimize social gathering before and after the services.
10. The sanctuary and restrooms will be sanitized between services.
If you have questions or comments on these protocols, please contact a member of the Congregation Council.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Immanuel Lutheran is centered on the unique Gospel of Jesus Christ, animated by missions and evangelism, grounded in the 2,000 year tradition of Christian faith, and organized chiefly to serve our…
Immanuel Lutheran confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe. We confess Jesus Christ as the Word of God incarnate, through…
CHURCH ISN'T SOMETHING YOU ATTEND...
its a family to which you belong.
We are part of Immanuel Lutheran youth program looking to raise money to help offset the cost of our Vacation Bible School in July 2020.